The Master of the Northtitle track represents a character's quest and dungeon accomplishments in Guild Wars Eye of the North.
Master of the North title track
Tier Title Mastery points 1 Adventurer of the North 100 2 Pioneer of the North 200 3 Veteran of the North 350 4 Conqueror of the North 550 5 Master of the North 750 6 Legendary Master of the North
- 1 It is possible to uncover more than 100% of the map, adding up to four additional points: one from thorough scraping and three more via portal jumping. (These four points are not enough to allow you to skip another activity.)
The 31 extra points (beyond 1000) can be used to avoid some grinding. For example, if you complete everything else, you can skip:
- A single dungeon (in normal and hard modes).
- Any two vanquishes.
- Three normal mode dungeons.
- Scraping to uncover every last bit of the map.
- Three hard mode missions.
The game does not provide you a list that makes it easy to see which tasks remain for your character. You can either keep track on paper or use following in-game work-arounds:
- For dungeons and missions, either
- Use the icons on the map to track which areas have been vanquished.
- Map exploration can be tracked using whichever method you prefer for completing cartographer titles.
World map icons
Locations to explore
- indicate places that don't contribute to the title.
- Outpost:Gunnar's Hold, Boreal Station, Eye of the North, Longeye's Ledge, Olafstead, Sifhalla
- Explorable area:Bjora Marches, Drakkar Lake, Hall of Monuments, Ice Cliff Chasms, Jaga Moraine, Norrhart Domains, , Varajar Fells
- Outpost:Gadd's Encampment, Rata Sum, Tarnished Haven, Umbral Grotto, Vlox's Falls
- Explorable area:Arbor Bay, Alcazia Tangle, Magus Stones, , Riven Earth, Sparkfly Swamp, Verdant Cascades
Normally inaccessible areas
- See also: Portal jump, SaO chain, Minion trick
Some places can be reached even though they were not designed to be visited or become inaccessible as the character progresses through the storyline. None of these areas are required for the title, but any fog exposed while exploring them will count towards its progression. In some cases, they also lead to the end of the world (i.e. an area where terrain is no longer rendered). There are also several places where your character can uncover bonus areas — spots on the map that cannot be exposed through normal exploration (these places are usually marked in black when using Cartography Made Easy, but are included in Borderless Cartography Made Easy); these places add additional leeway to the title, since they add progress but are not counted as part of the 100%. Another important note is that uncovering all of the known map isn't enough to skip another dungeon, mission or vanquish.
Any of the areas requiring a special quest can still be reached with SaO chains if the relevant quests are unavailable.
- The reward for all quests that will be completed by doing the dungeons in normal and hard mode amounts 232,000 experience, 46 500 , 2,500 Norn reputation points and 1,250 Dwarven reputation points.
- Completing each primary quest and dungeon exactly once each in both normal mode and hard mode, and turning in the relevant books, you can earn 150,000 reputation points, 300,000 experience, 64 reward items, and 30. This includes:
- 150,000 reputation points: 15,000 Vanguard, 27,500 Norn, 15,000 Asura, and 20,000 Dwarven reputation points from the dungeons.
- 48 items that might be gold or green weapons, Polymock pieces, Diamonds, or Onyx Gemstones
- 3 random Wintersday items
- 3 Dwarven and/or Aged Dwarven Ales
- 3 Snowman Summoners.
- 2 Lockpicks
- 2 Onyx Gemstones
- 2 Deldrimor Armor Remnants
Капля Росы. Беккер задумался. Что это за имя такое - Капля Росы. Он в последний раз взглянул на Клушара.